Just joined

Bowin
This post is 7113 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi just joined today, looking forward to some interesting chat and pic's.

I have just started a restoration on a 1981 RS125, it is for my brother in-law's son to learn on. Also stops an other good bike going to the scrap yard in the sky!

(Or so I'm convincing my self)

If any one has any helpfull hints or have parts under their bench for one please let me know I'm missing a fair few bits. If any one knows of any other models that ran simular partsor carry over parts (poss- RXS,RD I don't know) would be more than helpfull.

I will keep you guys posted on the bikes progress and I'll send in some pic's this coming week. (Early days, planning a three month turn around all being well.)

Rgds Bowin

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the Forum Bowin

Always nice to see another Stroker fan join the ranks. B)

PM Liquidcooled......he's got an RS, & might be able to give you a few pointers. ;)

:welcome:  to the Forum Bowin

Always nice to see another Stroker fan join the ranks. B)

PM Liquidcooled......he's got an RS, & might be able to give you a few pointers. ;)

Cheers YamaHead for the Lead and the kind welcome, what is the best way to contact PM Liquidcooled.

Have a look HERE......under the Communicate section on the right, you'll find Send a Personal Meesage......hence the PM prefix ;)

I also just realised that he doesn't have that RS anymore........but I know he used to......I'm sure he could give you a few pointers.........once he shows back up from out riding his KLR ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online