98 Divvy, 190 miles, sunny day, bloody great.

trumpetdude
This post is 4565 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Had to go down to our cottage near Annan today so what better excuse to take the bike. Fuelled up just outside Gorebridge and took the A7,(a bit crap with slow movers but was in no hurry) down to Longtown, across via Gretna to Eastriggs. Back up the M74 (chance to collect some flies) then over the A702 to Edinburgh & east lothian. Feckin Awesome day out.

Now, I know the Divvy isn't everyone's cup of tea but in having no experience of another big bike I can't imagine what else you'd need? 60+ mpg, comfy seat and comfy on the road. I will admit that after an almost solid 200 miles my right knee was getting a bit annoyed, I found myself scooting back up the seat for extra leg length and I noticed I had moved my grip right to the ends of the bars... so.. maybe not perfect, but what is after 200 miles? Most of my journeys are 70ish miles so I don't normally notice these imperfections.

I didn't see many folks out today but if you were out I hope I nodded or waved.. Happy riding folks and stay safe!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online