Big Hello from Sheffield

DrAble
This post is 4562 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

EDIT:. just realised Ive put Sheffield in the title and Nottinghamshire in my previous post... funny old place Worksop Sheffield postcode but in Nottinghamshire... never know which to put for the best.

Hope everyones well!

Just thought Id say hello... New to the site, and pretty new to bikes... Just passed my test, and treated myself to a 1996 Tenere xtz660...

Idea is to do some trail riding, some tours and just enjoy the bike.

Bike is currently not working which is a major headache but getting there methodically and will hopefully find the issue soon. Annoyingly when I bought the bike it worked fine and ran like a dream...

Cant wait to get out

Enjoy the day

Matt

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the site Matt,

Its always annoying when some little gremlin gets into the bike and cocks things up! what actually when wrong with it to make it go from working to not working?

Tell me about in Noise!

Good news is, it is fixed, and fixed with the help of beer! Friday night, found the source of the issue... dodgy wire from coil to cdi... sorted and bike started first time! spot on! and meant I got chance to spend all Saturday on my first ride! :spin2:

great stuff!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online