1st oil change since fostering a Divvy

trumpetdude
This post is 4572 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Tine is here for a m first service on the the Divvy since I bought it, about 4k down the line. Went for an oil and filter deal from Busters. How long do folks give it before doing an oil change?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi

Try this: link. its a pdf owners manual, it states 6000kms or 6 months:

If you don't trust the address Type into google (service interval xj600 n) Was the second link down, (pdf,XJ600s)

Edited by alexasigno
Removed link to copyrighted material

Cheers man, I'm pretty familiar with the service schedule and all additional info appreciated. I was just curious if anyone did it sooner on the older bikes for any reason.

Used to do my old 600 every 3-4k i did rag it though and being one of the old suzuki oil pumpers it was coolant too.

If you ride steady you could go longer, mate of mine changes his bike every year.

Never lays a spanner on em, pays for it, rides it for a while then gets rid. Heard that somewhere before...... :eusa_whistle:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online