Hi all

This post is 4449 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

whats up guys, just saying hi from Baja, México, i got my bike today from local Yamaha distribuitor, is my intro into the bike world as well, ive been wanting a bike since i was like 14-15, right now im 22, studing and dad is paying me studies and renting a house where i live alone, he and all the family opposes to my choices and also im not proud that i got a loan from the bank to get the bike... but eh the it was gonna take eternity save for a bike with a party time job here in mex with the poor salaries, and ive worked in the USA before so the money i can make here in Mexico in 1 week, i make it in 1 day in the US, thats the sad reality..... Im gonna invest the money i have left from the loan into auctions and buy/sell bussiness, my uncles do that for a living and im gonna talk to them for advices, for starters in my university i can sell ipods, laptops, monitors, etc.. all pc stuff and they sell that stuff cheap on the auctions crossing the border in California, US, hopefully i will make enough money to pay the loan ASAP so i dont pay much interest... hopefully the bike will help me save more gas than my 4cil 84 tercel =) (i have a 73 VW bus as well that needs importation and minor carb adjustment, but money has been tight since i stopped working in the US, long story but this is not the moment lol) . And i wanna show dad and family that i can get that loan solved by myself with no help from them, dad has told me before that im not mature enough to live by my own...i ran away from home at 17, left studies, started working in the States, then after a year i came back with the tail between the legs with the parents asking for support and home cus i wanted to finish high school and get a career, instead of busting my ass all my life working as an illegal, sure it was good money, but i dont think its worth the risk, my fellow mexicans in that situation they are tied with a repetitive job and risking his/her permanency by not being legal, anyways, i wanna show dad that i can do things by myself and shup him up by actions, not words........ enough of the ramble, sorry

....so yeah , being that said here is a video of my new YBR 125 G and some pics for the ones that cant see vid, hope ya'll dont mind the big pics but im soo excited haha

1059_07_03_12_11_36_55.jpeg

1059_07_03_12_11_35_17.jpeg

1059_07_03_12_11_21_12.jpeg

1059_07_03_12_11_38_05.jpeg

1059_07_03_12_11_28_32.jpeg

1059_07_03_12_11_39_42.jpeg

i still need to get license , plates, and protective gear, i was looking at some helmets at ebay for 55 bucks shipping included, is it good idea to get this helmet, the brand i think is TMS? i really like the flip up design and the black mate color....and that is cheap ahha (im a cheap ass fool)

1059_08_03_12_2_28_32.jpeg

well, thats all for now, hope u enjoyed thnx for watching, peace

Greetings from Baja California

Ulises

ps. still working on my english...

ps2. have u guys checked this sick vid? haha im gonna ride like that one day,

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.