1st one this year

This post is 6965 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

had my first ride out this year yesterday...got a couple of snaps to show how great it was up hartside yesterday :P

hart2.JPG

hart5.JPG

great weather with some great roads ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looks Great Beez! B)

Always feels good to get out that 1st time, eh? ;)

felt very rusty at 1st Scott...one of the lads asked why i never went after another rider when he came passed....told him i didnt have the bottle 1st time out...plus i need some new rubber on, not making excuses really i'm not...lol plus it was on a very very tricky section of the road, lots of direction changes :rolleyes:

felt very rusty at 1st Scott...

...plus i need some new rubber on, not making excuses really i'm not...lol

I guess it's just me being such a Die-Hard.......but I HATE that rusty feeling! :unsure: .......in the last 20 years, the longest I wasn't on my bike was 6 months :blink: .......thought I was gonna end up in a Nut-House somewhere! :P

Definitely know what you mean about the new rubber! ;) .......my XT does great......until it gets wet......then I've gotta really keep my hand out of it, or I end up Riding SlideWays everywhere! :blink:B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online