What up from SW IOWA USA

This post is 4583 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just sayin hey - New here i have a 1984 Yamaha Virago 1000 need some help i am havin a problem with rear cyl. loosin spark i think it is the igniter box not sure yet can any one help ???? Did not get to ride almost all of last summer cant do that again i need to RIDE please someone help . THANKS iamudcat. KEEP IT UP RITE

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Evening cat " lets start with basics , renew plug/ then cap ,then HT lead, then coil, elimination, with cheapest part first, why do you think ignition box ?

Hello Hat thanks for the help lets see i did what you have mentioned i started with the plugs and worked my way back you know what i realy need is a wire diaghram with nothing but what makes it run total bare bones i want to get rid of every thing i can because it looks like a hole lot of wireing could come off of it i started to go through the wireing a while back lookin for broken wires and what ever but i get so far and have to stop because i dont know what can go or what can stay so if someone can help me start there i think i should start there

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online