Back into the season!

This post is 4500 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, the bike is back out in the garden and being fixed and renovated ready for what will probably be more disasterous green laning antics.

I registered back in july being an absolute noob with a cbt in the world of biking and was playing around etc with my dt125 for some laning fun.

Now however i have done my theory and have booked my D.A.S in april easter bank holidays so finegrs crossed for that :) .

Since then me my friend ( who brought a DT, which was last month stolen) and my dad who brought a rmx250 ( with his fancy pants full license) , have been out on several green laning sessions around east hampshire .

So today on my day off i have been in the garden fixing everything that needs fixing and when that is all done ive gotta try and paint and maintain the frame and exhaust ( rusting nicely :P)

here is our video , hosted by my friend dan with me seen mainly at the begginning of the video.

Since then i have jacked it up to look more MX ' y and makes me look less of a giant on it :P .

let us know what you all think, and recommend any other good places to go .

G

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online