'78 U.S. DT 175E

flyday58
This post is 4583 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

wow a junkyard!!!

that wouldnt happen here in uk :eusa_naughty:

are these now or before?

notable differences are the front fender, silencer and amber reflectors on the headlamp bracket

have you got a parts list?

Pics are from today, false Spring in Mississippi. I do not have a parts list, but I think I will compile one, kinda curious myself. I know I've got pics from the day I brought it home, but two searches of my computer have not revealed them. Gonna have another look though, she was definitely an Ugly Betty back then.

Note to self: instead of endlessly sifting web sites for things like parts lists, just ask Old Git. Will save a lot of time/anguish.

Thanks for the link! :icon_wink:

Okay, I've looked all over for how or where to create a photo album for the Gallery, no luck. Help a poor brother out, please! :icon_confused:

Ahh. Sure you can't take good ole American Greenbacks? Wish I could get paid in just about ANY other currency than U.S. Dollars. The exchange rate in the UK, Netherlands, Japan, Hong Kong, Damnnearanywhere kills me when I travel which, oh yes, is my job! Lately $1.00 is worth only about $.70 in the UK, $.65 in euro countries, around $.70 in Japan. Plus fees. :rant:

Sorry for that, the price is actually excellent, count me in.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online