engine problem on my xvs dragstar 125 2004

adamski2003
This post is 4580 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

can someone please help i have no idea what the pipe at the top of the cylinders that connects the two cylinders together as my one has a big crack in it and i have had to tape it up for now until i can get hold of another one but cause i am a noob with mechanics i haven't got the foggiest what it is called, if someone can help it would be much appreciated!!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Adamski" [ sounds familiar] it will be a breather :eusa_think: i think , as i don"t kno the model, post in workshop section , more chance of dragtar owners seeing this post,

cant think off the top of my head what its called but if you go to a yamaha parts dealer and say ur after a carb manifold for an xvs dragstar 125 then they will know what ur after. or type in xvs 125 dragstar on ebay and search through the parts ......might find a decent one there.

can someone please help i have no idea what the pipe at the top of the cylinders that connects the two cylinders together as my one has a big crack in it and i have had to tape it up for now until i can get hold of another one but cause i am a noob with mechanics i haven't got the foggiest what it is called, if someone can help it would be much appreciated!!!!

If its the black rubber one, then its called the carburetor joint, reckon on around £100 for a new one. Dont but crap off ebey like Morph just did, cos it probably wont fit

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online