Monthly Meet?????

Noise
This post is 4549 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey Guys,

Was just wondering if any of you guys (southeners) would fancy starting up a monthly meet up / ride out / bacon butty cuppa tea and chat type of thing? just for shits n giggles n and damn good excuse for a ride and chat?

Anwser on a post card or just tell me to fuck off n get a life. All comments welcome ;)

Regards

Noise

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well im in Somerset so will find a meet up point that we go to every month and head from there, its just a curious thing really just to see how many people will be up for it.

Hay Guys well im thinking of a ride out down to Lulworth cove Some time in March if any of you guys wanna join? going to go Via Dorchester, Then the back way in to Bovington Garrison Past the Knife edge and tank museum then past through Wareham train station then onto Lulworth cove. Few nice pubs along the way and the chip shop down Lulworth is pretty darn good.

So any one up for it?

What regiment you in mate? Is this your 1st tour or you been out there already?

• 1 month later...

2nd tour, will be out here again over xmas more than likely, on det from 28 Squadron

when im not drawing comedy cocks in the sand to wind up the boss or irritating the local wildlife, i make the whirlygigs fly :)

DSCF1710.jpg

Hi foamy " Its R.A.F your in aint it,, whats all happnin your end,, :eusa_shifty: Keep you head low when the bullets fly,,

Aye blackhat we've had a few nasty things chucked over the fence already, one of the biggest decisions of my life to date is deciding wether to run out of the portaloo with my trousers round my ankles or sit there with a Nuts magazine and ride out the rocket attacks

hi i live in portland dorset always up for a ride out

Thats always good to know! i will keep ya posted when im next thinking of a trip out.

And Foamy.........i would be sat on the bog with me Nuts mag lol

precisely, id rather die comfortable :)

came very close to buying a (dodgey) GPZ900 off ebay before i got the Turbo, would have been great fun racing the merlins down the runway, no doubt i would recieve an epic aviation bollocking for doing so though.

Have you seen this one?

Gotta love that Merlin engine!

managed to get up-close and personal with a spitfire aswell as other weird and wonderfull aircraft when i was on guard duty at RAF Fairford during the 2010 air tattoo, hell of a beast :D

also managed to get trapped in a car park whilst on patrol, shouted at by the americans for getting a bit too close to an F-22 and got scared shitless by a stuffed monkey when i saw it looking out of one of the windows on the vulcan, for a brief moment i was convinced it was a small violent child who was going to stab me in the throat with a screwdriver... those were fun times