06 DT125 RE - Indicators not working

Keiran95
This post is 4451 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, long time no see i have been checking now and again to see if i can help anybody but i am not as clever as some people on here lol,

Anyway back to the subject my indicators don't work :( i have checked all the bulbs and they seem okay - check the wires they seem okay - any help is much appreciated - thanks again

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello all, long time no see i have been checking now and again to see if i can help anybody but i am not as clever as some people on here lol,

Anyway back to the subject my indicators don't work :( i have checked all the bulbs and they seem okay - check the wires they seem okay - any help is much appreciated - thanks again

keep it up keiran, all help is appreciated ;)

Have you got a multimeter and a haynes book then?

Check your fuse hasnt blown, dodgy indicator switch or maybe even a relay?

I'll check the fuses soon, if it was the relay would all my other lights still work fine? because the only problem i have is with the indicators, when i push the switch for the indicators the light on the dash flashes at a normal speed but non of them actually flash, thanks for the replys

If it was the relay all your other lights would still work, it could be the indicator relay but that is what controls the flash rate of the indicators but if the dash light is still flashing then id say its fine.

Check the fuse for the indicators, im guessing it may be that.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online