Woohoo got my pinkie

realrayzor
This post is 4516 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Too right, its a long time since i got the car licence so I've forgotten the feeling.

but saying that,, this is all the more sweet. i don't know, i think i appreciate it all the more.

Ah they don't jump out anymore, it's gone all technical now. They shout in your ear now.

lovin that wank banana.

Well done razor " bet your chomping at the Bit,,,

O Like a favorite in the national.

starting the slow two year countdown.

TBH I love my viggi but i will change at the end of the 2 year restriction. will prob go for ast reet bike that's more suited for everyday driving

Well done razor, how many tats have you got? i've got 20, the first 19 cost me £8.00, the last one cost me £50.00.

hooray!!!!!! now you can completely disregard everything youve learned and have some fun :spin2: !!!!!

lol

Well done razor, how many tats have you got? i've got 20, the first 19 cost me £8.00, the last one cost me £50.00.

Thanks mike. I've got a few alright. left sleeve, right forearm, right shoulder, chest. would have more but they cost a fortune. Jesus how did you get them that cheap?

iv,e been wanting to say this to someone since my dad said it to me,(cheeky git)

Now youv'e passed your test you can learn to Ride?

congrats mate.

iv,e been wanting to say this to someone since my dad said it to me,(cheeky git)

Now youv'e passed your test you can learn to Ride?

congrats mate.

cheers upyours. that's deep, real deep! lol;-)

Congratulations mate, now the fun begins, and now you can look in your mirror and not see all those L plate chasers right up your ass!

Congratulations mate, now the fun begins, and now you can look in your mirror and not see all those L plate chasers right up your ass!

now that i'm not a learner i think I've become one of the snobby full licence drivers that look down on all L-plates. fcuk it, i deserve it, I've got a pick licence.

Thanks mike. I've got a few alright. left sleeve, right forearm, right shoulder, chest. would have more but they cost a fortune. Jesus how did you get them that cheap?

The first 19 was when I was sixteen/seventeen when stationed in the far east in the Royal Navy in 1965-1967.

The last one was in two parts showing my wifes name then added the kids on later totalling 50 quid.

My party peice is I've got HMS tattooed on my willy.

When I get in bed with my wife it spells HamMerSmith. :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online