Hello from "Down Under"

300spartans
This post is 4608 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Everyone,

I am from Sydney, Australia and have just purchased a Yamaha TownMate T80 that is still in the UK awaiting shipment to Sydney.

I worked in Greece for a few years in the early 90s renting cars and mopeds and used to rent these bullet proof machines and I was instantly hooked.

With fuel prices getting out of control here, this is the machine to have, even though Yamaha Australia, in their wisdom, never imported the TownMate into Australia.

Very much looking forward to receiving it and restoring it so I am on the lookout for NOS parts for it, so if anyone knows of where I could source some parts, please let me know, I would appreciate it.

It wouldn't surprise me if it will be the only one in the country.

Cheers, Frank.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome 300, you musta watched the film eh" , The far east, is awash with N.O.S parts for yams , thialand etc, search ebay, ..

Hi Frank, Welcome to the YOC, good luck with your resto send some pic when you get started. :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online