Paint codes of RD 125 LC 1984

Oppes
This post is 5703 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I bought last autumn old RD 125 LC 1984, 21.1 hp/15.5 kW. It was been two years under tarpaulin. I replaced oil and cooling liqued and bought new accu. The motor is OK.The fuel tank and frame is black and rear sub-frame is like silver. Can anybody say certainly original paint codes or what kind of paint I can use if I will restrore my bike?

Regards

Seppo

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've been searching for paint codes,etc. for the yamaha enduros to 71. no luck so far. I'm begining to think this info. is non-existant. I have used a trick on other bikes that might work for you. If there is any paint left on the tank it will be in the best shape on the under side. I've used Dupont color chip book to match the color. This will work if it's solid color or metalic color. If it's a candy color (two stage) this won't work. I have a shop that repaints vintage bikes and I always have problems with colors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online