Where can I find a steering crown for a 125 DX?

Mastiff
This post is 4572 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have been looking on eBay and the regular suppliers, but the steering crown is nowhere to find. Can anybody please tell me what webshop I can find that part in? I have found dozens for 125 LC and other models, but none for the DX. :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh, sh... Cr... And assorted other comments! I'm so used to having mail when I get answers to my posts that it didn't really occur to me to check since I didn't get one!!!!! Egg on my face, feeling stupid and so on. :shakeno:

Well, the story is that my son had a slight fall with his bike, and I was told by somebody who supposedely knew his bikes that it had to be the steering crown. Which is why I was looking for that. But only today (which is why I went in here - to ask about a handlebar) I found out that it's probably only the handlebar that's damaged. I found out by mounting a piece of straight 22 mm tube in the risers and look at the top of the fork legs. And it all seemed very straight. So now I'm going to try to find the correct handlebar. But thanks a lot anyway, I appreciate it!

I am following it! Which is why I'm confused. I didn't get a warning of this answer either. And I do have the correct mail address, and no spam filter what so ever on my system or on the ISP's system in use. I get updates from other forums I'm on, so this is very strange.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online