Black Betty

Noise
This post is 4438 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well id thought id post up some pics of the old girl, she's a wee bit different from when i picked her up from V&J

Before

facebook_-664072313.jpg

After

mms_img1886683177.jpg

mms_img678926853.jpg

mms_img-835138335.jpg

Betty.jpg

Will post more pics when i go out for a ride on her in some nice locations

Edited by Noise

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wicked stuff!!

I'd suggest blacking out your reg in the photo, though... This forum is publicly available and some nasty folks are out there.

Wicked stuff!!

I'd suggest blacking out your reg in the photo, though... This forum is publicly available and some nasty folks are out there.

Cheers man, good point, i will try and see about blacking it out. if not then they will just have to meet my shiney ex field knife lol

Looking good man! Though I would suggest you put the front fender back on. You don't live in Baja California where it rains 3 times a year do ya? No, you live in sodding (literally) Yeovil! :D

a bloke at work said the same thing about it raining with no front fender, he said

"your gunna get wet when it rains" pointing out the obvious I replied lol.

I will pop it on for mots but other than that its not actually that bad in the rain.

• 1 month later...

Here is a quick pic i just found which a person at work snapped saying they like the bike and had to take a picture of it! lol

BlackBetty.jpg

gunna have to take her out and get some more good snaps of her in a better location i think??????

Looking good, I actually think it looks better with the front mudguard on, it sort of looks not finished without it, maybe thats just me though.

Yer i was all against a front mud guard but i stuck it on there the other week end when i went to Southampton to see family and they gave the weather shit so i thought i would put it on, now i think i like it on there too lol. but i might change the shape of it at some stage or change it all together when and if i get a springer put on her.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online