1985 SR 250 Clutch problem. need help

goodythehobbit
This post is 4616 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

A little while ago I purchased a 1985 sr250 to do up. I put a kickstarter in it which I got off an XT250 (I think).

To put the idle gear for the kicker in I had to pull the clutch out and when I put it all back together with the cover and everything the clutch wouldnt disengage.

I was wondering if anyone had a manual or has had this problem before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Hobbit, It might be an idea to intro yourself BEFORE asking any questions, only polite when you think about it, you don't just rock up to a stranger and start asking for help, you introduce your self first and then move onto other things, lots of nice people on this site who are always willing to help out a struggling biker but they like to know who they are taliking to, So don't be a stranger or a one hit wonder tell us who you are and then help will come from all over. Go to "new member section" and start again from there, always nice to have new members in the forum :jossun: