XJ600N Diversion 1999 -HELP!

kapone
This post is 4525 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've got a Yamaha technical information book that lists two Genuine 25 KW restrictor kits for the XJ600 S/N. The one listed for the 1992-1995 XJ600N/S is part number # KIT-XJ60S-25-KW and mentions 4 x Inlet port plates that go between the inlet point joint rubbers and the cylinder head and 1 x throttle stop screw and 1 x throttle stop screw spacer that goes between numbers 2 and 3 carbs. The one listed for the XJ600N/S 1996 and onwards is listed as part number # KITXJ6SN-25-96 and mentions 4 x carburettor slide restrictors that go on the top and bottom of the carb diaphragm springs. Tony

Hiya Kapone

Might be a good idea to introduce yourself as a first post,

I am sure you would get all the answers you need :)

(There are a lot of clever people on this forum willing to help)

Tony...

• 2 weeks later...

Mate, hi... my divvy's restricted *coughs* too and they're fitted *ahem* at the inlet ports as mentioned above... though its a 98... easy job to check; tank off, air box off and without taking the rubbers off you should be able to see them, if that's what your kit is...