Brake springy thingy

wild foamy
This post is 4620 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey peeps

the back end of the XJ turbo is more or less ready to go back on, the wheels and frame are going down to Rolling Art in swindon to be refurbished and the forks are going to Philpots in luton, theres only a few things left to source and the puzzle is complete, one of these parts is the rear brake shoes springs, the rear brake shoes are EBC Y515s, the old ones were rust as hell and i want to make sure i get the springs right to prevent any chance of failure

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi

I had a problem finding a new brake arm for my bike, I fount that the same brake arm is used on some of the easy rider Yam bikes,

I have had a quick look and I think that the Virago 535 used the same shoe's. So the springs should be available with a new set of shoes.

Thanks nayruf, i have bought a new set of shoes but either they didnt come with springs or i lost them as the box was in the back of my car for quite some time, will have a look on fleabay though

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online