New guy here from Sweden! :)

Flaxxa
This post is 4628 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello people! :D

I'm a male from Sweden, named Jesper, lives quite near Stockholm, the fabulous capital, sadly I'm only 17 years old but on my spare time I spend most of my time in front of my computer that I care about just like it would be my baby haha and training MMA too, but just been doing that for one week :)

I'm not mechanic of myself so I will probably ask a lots of dumb questions that basic so you guys maybe :)

Right now I'm studding to be a plumber(LOL), not the most fanciest work out there, but it's quite nice paycheck there each month, and I'm NOT crawling around in poop that some of you might think I will do haha.

And to my other baby, a Yamaha DT125R '03, it did look really beautiful when I bhought it one year ago, but now it isnt that fancy as it used to look just because I took it offroad and falled alot haha, but still a good condition on it :D

If you wonder something just ask!

// Jesper

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/268799_1615410164301_1807759158_962266_6005501_n.jpg

A photo on me on my bike before I got the license, was training the slowmo-part, driving in like 1-5 km/h hehe :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome jesper,, that is a tidy DT125lc,, it the same as pat"s [two-wheels,,,]

Thank you.. well tbh I don't get that I marked in red :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online