dt50ccmx

palanchou
This post is 4620 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi. having problems with a intermittent weak spark.set plug lead 6 mm. from cyl. head, great spark, suspect ngk resistor plug cap. put plug only finger tight in head, kicked her over, no spark. can anyone help me, thanks bj.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Elimination process" change cheapest component first,, :eusa_think: , do you have a meter " [ohms] and a manual ?

good morning,thanks blackchat &airhead for replying.got my haynes & multimeter.new points, new ig.coil. new wire from mag.resistance of mag coil ok. removed plug & ngk resistor plug cap . set ig. plug cable 6mm from cylinder, 4 out of 6 sparks only. thanks again. bj.

"thanks airhead, yes i have an haynes. today put ht lead 6mm from head bolt, great spark. screwed in plug, not connected to ht. lead, not a spark in site????????? any clues greatly appreciated bj."

say that again?...but differently

did you mean screwed in plug cap, fitted plug and rested on cylinder = no spark?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online