easter egg run?

funky
This post is 7157 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi guyz does any 1 here now when the easter egg run is on in cheshire? i got told its on this sunday but i failed my mot today :( on bk whell bearings i hope its next week so i can go

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi guyz does any 1 here now when the easter egg run is on in cheshire? i got told its on this sunday but i failed my mot today :( on bk whell bearings i hope its next week so i can go

The Wirral Egg Run has been cancelled due to the plod not wanting to play, seems they kept moving the goal post, as they wanted all bikes to be registered like they the way the London marathon is done, and they wanted more marshals along the route( which were recruited) then plod wants the marshals licenced, so it seems the organisers knocked it in the head for this year and not run it, which is SAD. :angry::angry::angry:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online