Real or Fake???

sniff6
This post is 4487 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

282122_215402018507710_199077356806843_558417_5561988_n.jpg

For the past week,(august 2009) the phrase “white people stole my car” has been Googled like crazy.

Perplexingly, though, there were few results yielded by this popular search and most links lead to some fairly nasty malware. Finally, the above screenshot surfaced, which seems to at least solve the mystery of why the phrase was so popular on Google. As the screenshot above implies, Googling the term “white people stole my car” results in the search engine asking if black people stole my car. Well that’s… really not cool, Google!

If you try this,It's been removed now.But but down the bottom of the search is.....

why is there a dead pakistani on my couch

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Kinda like the old French Military Victories, where it found no results and asked instead if you meant French Military Defeats.

Probbably due to the number of "French military defeats" typed in previously, same as with the colour difference.

If you typed "Am I a good person" in a while ago, you'd get "Am I a bad person" as a suggestion, because its similar to what you typed and has a high amount of previous searches.

I think google is revising the suggestion tool, because of the amount of people who search things all day long to find something that can be found offencive, racist, or funny.

It learns from what people type in, and what is similar.

Its not some racist guy sat behind a PC, its just an outcome of a program written to help people.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online