Light mods

Gavski11
This post is 4640 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Im wanting to change my rear light to an intragrated indicator light as im wanting a tail tidy and it seems like trying to put the indicators on there is abit of a pain. The light I have found is on eBay it seems to be the only 1 there haha is it any good and will it just swap straight over?

I also found some angle eyes on the net but on a German web site same sketch with this really are they any good and will they swap over? I have no idea at all about bikes or even electrics.

I wana do it my self so I can learn and it's cheaper haha

I would be great full for any help.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

TBH, with simple engineering skills (a disc cutter, a bit of 1.5-2mm steel plate, a bench vice and a hammer) you could make your own tail tidy and incorporate whatever you want onto it, you can buy simple "pod" lights for next to nothing off ebay to function as the stop/tail, as for the angel eyes you can buy LED strips which can then be wrapped around the existing headlamp and wired in to the sidelights to light up on the sidelight and/or headlight circuitu

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online