Sign in to follow this  
Alex

Realistically!

A young boy went up to his father and asked "What's the difference between potentially & realistically?"

The father ponders for a moment, then answered "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million quid and also ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million quid, then come back and tell me what you learned."

So the boy went to his mother and asked "Mum would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million quid?" The Mother replied "Definitely, I wouldn't pass an opportunity like that."

The boy then went to his older sister and asked "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million quid?" The girl replied "Oh gosh, I would just love to do that, I would be nuts to pass up that opportunity."

The boy then thought about it for a few days, and went back to his father.

His father asked him "Did you find the difference between potentially & realistically?"

The boy replied "Yes, potentially we're sitting on 2 million quid, but realistically we're living with two Slappers."

The father replied "That's my boy."

Guest Tomg

A young boy went up to his father and  asked "What's the  difference between potentially &  realistically?"

The father ponders  for a moment, then  answered "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with  Robert Redford  for a million quid and also ask your sister if she would  sleep  with Brad Pitt for a million quid, then come back and tell me what you learned."

So the boy went to his mother and asked "Mum would you  sleep  with Robert Redford for a million quid?" The Mother replied  "Definitely, I  wouldn't pass an opportunity like that."

The  boy then went to his  older sister and asked "Would you sleep  with Brad Pitt for a million quid?"  The girl replied "Oh gosh, I  would just love to do that, I would be nuts to  pass up that  opportunity."

The boy then thought about it for a few days,  and  went back to his father.

His father asked him "Did you find the difference between potentially & realistically?"

The boy  replied "Yes,  potentially we're sitting on 2 million quid,  but realistically we're living  with two Slappers."

The father  replied "That's my boy."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ROFL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: tandem rolling!^

:lol::lol: A regular chip Off the Ol' Block! ;)