Customwizard.com

Noise
This post is 4638 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey Guys,

Well im not sure if any of you have used this site before? I ordered a number plate bracket off of them just before Christmas in which with in 5 minutes my missus had a phone call at home from them saying that due to Christmas that they didn't think that it would get to me so they would send it in the new year for me. So that not a drama for me as the bike is still in bits and i could crack on with other bits. So the new year is now here so i popped an e-mail off to Graham at custom wizard just to see when they would be sending the said item, and he said that it would be going Royal mail 1st class today, GREAT i was thinking.......and with out fail the very next day (yesterday) the bracket was in my living room!

The bracket its self is fantastic! the finish on it is faultless and looks the dogs twangers, ive seen it being sold at other bike web sites but all of the stuff on Custom wizards site is at very competitive prices....for example:

Website one: This braket cost £58 + £5 p+p

Website two: same bracket cost £62 + £3 P+P

Customwizard.com: the bracket cost £52.99 + £5 p+p (because i paid for express delivery)

There customer service is fantastic and i will be more than happy to shop there first with no hastle!

Heres there like to check them out.

http://www.customwizard.com/index.php

All the best

Noise

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hmmm... Not usually my kind of thing, but they have some interesting and unusual pieces there.

I just wish it wasn't ALL complete chrome!

Some nice saddlebags, too.

Yer im no chrome lover but im sure a quick bead blast n powder coating later will solve that.

As for saddle bags................sorry they are def not for me, better off in a bonfire lol

If they offered the same stuff in a non-chromed format, for about half the price, I'd buy half the shop!

But I can't justify that kind of cash for something just because it's chromed. I don't have Harley syndrome.

Oh, Saddlebags are great - I love the easy removable models with the massive capacity. I also love how you can squeeze more stuff in when you go grocery shopping, which you can't always do with rigid panniers. Anything that beefs up my bike's backside is a bonus, too :)

Yer i see where your coming from with majority of the stuff being chrome! im ot a big lover of chrome but i have left some bits on my bike just to brake up the black and give a little bit of shine to the bike, but i would never go nuts on the stuff as i like to ride bikes not polish it for 3 hours then leave it in the garage till the next no cloud day of the year.

Again, i see the practical useage of saddle bags.........but they still are on the "gay" list for me lol. If i was in need of a set id most likely try and get my hands on a set off WW2 saddle bags off of a old mail bike or a similar style. (you know the ones like on the Harley WLM)

Sorry ment Harley davidson WLA (my typo lol)

Like this

harley_davidson_wla.jpg

Ah... I see the issue.

Get some plain, unslanted saddlebags, like I did. Literally, the only decorative part are the single buckle closures.

The rest is all plain black leather - No studs, no tassles, no conchos, no cowboy accoutrements of any kind! They just look like leather boxes.

I've used customwizard before - fantastic customer service and good prices too. Also they can get many more parts than listed on their website so if there's anything you fancy (even none chrome parts) definitely worth a call/email (or if near Sheffield pop in).

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online