Yamaha Aerox Electrical Issues

KristianAerox
This post is 4466 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have just bought my first bike a Yamaha Aerox 100 I had purchased it for £200 as the bike has no mot or tax and has been stored in a shed for over a year. The bikes electric starter, indicators, brake light and everything else I can thing of do not operate apart from the headlight and this only operates when the bike is on (kick started) and it gets brighter as I rev it. the bike was stored without this problem and it has developed the problem while in storage. Any ideas? I have pretty much worked overnight to see what the issue is but to no avail. Thankyou very much!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry for the delay on the cause of the problem! but it is fixed! it wasn't the battery it was a horrible earth contact that needed cleaning up! Aerox is ready for the necessary evil MOT now! Cheers guys for your suggestions :thumb:

yeah the battery was fine! charged it with a trickle charger and its held itself for a few days now without a problem, will invest in a new battery soon though as I honestly have no idea how the oem battery is still going, clearly Japanese magic is present in the yami factory!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online