a joke

jimmythemoonlight
This post is 4507 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

paddy was walking down a street , on passing a pub he read a sign displaying " pies 50p , wanks 10p" paddy goes into the pub,where behind the bar he saw a slim sexy blonde with a very fine figure and says to her " hello do you do the wanking ??" the sexy woman replied in a sexy voice and a seductive smile " yes i do ".................paddy then says to her " .....well wash your hands i want a pie"

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

paddy was walking down a street , on passing a pub he read a sign displaying " pies 50p , wanks 10p" paddy goes into the pub,where behind the bar he saw a slim sexy blonde with a very fine figure and says to her " hello do you do the wanking ??" the sexy woman replied in a sexy voice and a seductive smile " yes i do ".................paddy then says to her " .....well wash your hands i want a pie"

Brill :D :D :D

I went into that very same pub and a soldier which was sat at the bar ordered a steak and kidney pie, which he put into his left ear, he then ordered a pork pie which he put into his right ear.

I asked the barmaid what was that all about?

She said "He comes in hear every night, He's in the Pioneer Corp."

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online