YAMAHA AEROX 100 STARTING PROPLEM

daniel m
This post is 4652 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi i been having problems starting my aerox i did get it going after a engine rebuild new crank seals bearings piston gaskets and head its also had a new coil on it and petrol tap i replayed my petrol and oil with fresh and a new spark plug i cleaned the carb and i also put on a inline petrol filter i cant get it going there is a bright blue spark lots of compression please can someone help me try to resolve what's the matter with my bike thanks kind regauds daniel

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

maybe your inline filter is blocking the fuel, try it without this and see how it goes? you are saying you're getting a spark and there is plenty of compression so it must be fue related, check the pipes are not blocked ect?

i have a big problem with my aerox 100:

1. when i turn my ignition on nothing comes up and nothing works so its like it turned off.

2. on the starter relay there are two wires when i spark them together it tries to start but just cranks over and does not fire up. i have loads of compression

can someone help me asap

if you know the problem and i dont reply on here just

PM me

thanks rhys

Edited by oldgitonabike
edited phone number out ...OG

i have a big problem with my aerox 100:

1. when i turn my ignition on nothing comes up and nothing works so its like it turned off.

2. on the starter relay there are two wires when i spark them together it tries to start but just cranks over and does not fire up. i have loads of compression

can someone help me asap

if you know the problem and i dont reply on here just text or ring me

07907905257 thanks rhys

Great, I have a problem too, some noob hijacking someone elses thread and inviting the world to phone him.

Good luck in leaving your number on for the peodo's/spammers/psyco's to find. :eusa_doh:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online