Hello everybody im new

EL Terrible
This post is 4578 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well im not sure what to put here really, so i will start with the basics. Ive recently passed my DAS after failing the old type test back in 2005. Ive bought a Fazer 600, which seems to be a reliable bike although i dont get to ride it much at the moment unfortunately. Ive been to London on it last weekend, and it went like a dream! I currently live in Bristol, so it was a fair old run.

Im looking for a Bike club around here, so if anyone knows of any good ones then give me a shout. Im hopeing by joining a club, i can get to use the bike more.

Anyway thats about it, not very exciting i know, compared to other newbies entries.

Cecil (yes this is my name!!!)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the forum Cecil, I presume El Terrible refers to your name. :rolleyes:

Was in Brizzle yesterday, tried to get to Fowlers but never quite managed it though.

I'm not aware of any clubs in Bristol mainly because I don't live there.Duh!

Nice intro by the way.

Welcome Cecil! nice intro and well done on finally passing your test, i live down in Yeovil so not too far away so when my bike is back on the road im sure me and Auzz (another yamaha owners club member) could always meet up for a burger n beer some day?

Not sure on any clubs round here tho? im Ex military so im a member of the Royal Britiash Legion riders club

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online