hello to all..

rob roy
This post is 4674 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello to all...ive just joined today...ive just bought a old battered xj 900f..minus all the plastc....& hand painted in matt black..shes a runner..& comes with a years ticket for..£230....mmmm nice.........so any xj 900 owners out there in essex /kent..??..cheers!!...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Rob and welcome to the YOC, post a photo and you might get some ideas back, usually totally impractical or f*****g rude but this is after all a site for bikers. :hah:

hello to all...ive just joined today...ive just bought a old battered xj 900f..minus all the plastc....& hand painted in matt black..shes a runner..& comes with a years ticket for..£230....mmmm nice.........so any xj 900 owners out there in essex /kent..??..cheers!!...

The point is ?????????????? :huh:

Hi Rob and welcome to the YOC, post a photo and you might get some ideas back, usually totally impractical or f*****g rude but this is after all a site for bikers. :hah:

?????????????? Maybe I'm missing the point here but it seems that you are the rude one here. :unsure:

If you tell me where you last saw it I will try to catch it for you MIKE, you sense of humour that is? :finger:

If you tell me where you last saw it I will try to catch it for you MIKE, you sense of humour that is? :finger:

Sorry MRR, I think I lost it when after getting on a bus today in Brizzle after showing the driver my bus pass he actually waited until I sat down before he pulled away. :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online