Fazer 1000 - opinions

gixer-john
This post is 7022 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thinking of buying a new Fazer 1000 at the weekend, CMC have them for £5500 which seems a bit of a bargain compared to what else is available at the moment.

They are offering me £3000 for my GSXR 600 k1, which isn't too bad considering the below list on the Fazer.

I am changing the style of bike due to recent recurring lower back, neck and wrist grief - too many years of riding and falling off sports bikes ( and mountain bikes).

So who has any comments - good or bad on this as a choice of bike for mixed riding - fast weekend blasts, occassional 700 mile weekend jaunts to Scotland, bit of commuting and maybe a week or so to France.

Reccomended upgrades and manufacturers for end cans, steering damper, rear hugger,improving headlights, suspension improvements etc would be appreciated.

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Fazer Thou's are great for ergo's, from what I've read & heard.

If only I had the cash, I'd have one myself. ;)

Yamaha makes a bar riser kit with a flat bar that's supposed to be thee ticket for those high mile weekends. B)

Wise Choice if you ask me. :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online