This post is 4682 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all! I'm really happy to find others that like the XS750's. I just got mine about three weeks ago and I'm very pleased about how good shape it's in for being 33 years old! I was originally looking for a bike I could turn into a bobber, but after seeing it and considering it came with the original hard-shell bags, It will remain stock. It has a couple of issues thiough...brakes are one (but I can fix that) and the other is how hard it is to pull in the clutch lever. With the way it is now, I think after a days ride I'll be able to squeeze water from a rock (LOL)! It this inherent on this bike or is there an adjustment I need to make? I will appreciate any ideas on my clutch problem. Thanks, I will stay in touch.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: twitbiker

I'd get a new cable, and get it adjusted as per manual. Mine was like that on the xs400 and the differnce qith a new cable was amazing AND that was regular lubing it too!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online