Ybr 125 Engine Won't Start

Rimbaudian
This post is 4542 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thanks for all the help guys I replaced the spark plug now and it seems to be running fine I've taken it out for a ride without any mechanical problems and hopefully it stays as such! Unfortunately however my bike has not escaped human problems and I have managed to quite embarrassingly do a really stupid low speed tumble off the bike which is all fine, just bruised my leg but I managed to crack the casing on the speedometer, ugh looking it up online it looks like a rather difficult part to replace given most are sold from China with Kmph on the clock rather than miles. It doesn't seem like serious damage will I be able to get away with not replacing it for awhile? I mean to say is cracked casing going to create any issues over time? I can't see why it should it seems to me there's two layers to them anyway the actual plastic encasing the clocks and then the black box that surrounds them, I just cracked the black box. Might just try super gluing it.. :)

Well anyway don't worry about my riding :) I'm intentionally riding late nights at the moment whilst I get used to things again this was the first time I've ridden since my CBT two months ago so had a few teething issues. :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online