Bloody Aussies

Alex
This post is 6973 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Well i took my Falcon down to get a roadworth here yesterday so i can sell it and move on to singpore. Here in queensland you have to have a RWC to sell a car, which is basically like a mot.

The fockers failed it on the wiperblades which are almost brandnew, they had grit on them and left a few lines across the screen!

The rear squirter, because i hadnt used it for a while so it didnt squirt the instance they pressed it, took about 5 seconds to get water up to the back then it worked but the mechanic obviously couldnt be bothered to wait that long.

The gear stick (Auto) wobbled side to side about 5mm! So ive now just finished changing all the bushes.

Oh yeah the tailgate once opened, you could press it down to easily, so ive had to change both rear struts!

There is a small split about 6mm across on the middle section of the exhaust where its been hit.

It doesnt idle smoothly as it should do!!! Its fecking nealy 15 years old. Oh yeah only when the air con is on and draining more power. So have just upped the rpm and is fine.

The front disks are .002 under the recommended limit, surely there fecking shitty micrometer isnt that accurate!

And it also failed as there is oil on the engine underneath, where the headgasket went a few months ago, but they are saying the headgasket must be leaking... thick feckers

And on top of all this, they never changed the fan belt like i said. AND it took them 2 hours to change the oil, and to fit a new ignition module to the side of the distributor.!!!

I SO ALMOST ended up murdering someone! Like how the FOCK can any of that make a car unroadworthy ive got no idea!!! And to make matters worse, i can legally drive that car how it is forever! As you only need a RWC to sell a car, once youve got one you can run the car into the ground, and its still roadworthy

Rant over :banghead::madflame:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sounds like the type of reaction we get over here from all government employees!

Worthless Bastards all of 'em! :angry:

Best of luck with it Alex. ;)

• Admin

Yeah ive done some of the work, but the rest of the stuff being done in the garage tomorrow then the second RWC on wednesday. Bet they find something else :angry:

• Admin

Well i will never know now. I had all the work completed and have now sold the car. The car was booked in for monday but the new owner is going to take it down.

Which is good as it meant that i could leave australia earlier, so im now off to singapore tomorrow. Trying to stuff my face today and at the airport as ive know idea what sort of food i will be eating.

Fingers crossed that the food is nice and the plane doesnt crash! Had a really good flight in china!

• Admin

Yeah my plane leaves to singapore in about another 3 hours. And will be home next month :(

• Admin

Well singapore was nice, but now im in Melaka in malaysia...

and to be honest i dont know what the F**K im doing here! Its an absolute shit hole, and as soon as ive finished typing this im leaving and getting the bus to KL! :blink:

My brother's in Malaysia right now! :blink: ......fly's into KL every 3 weeks!

He's probably out sweating his balls off trying to keep a SkyCrane helicopter in the air as I type this. ;)

• Admin

Well im here now and i havent seen it flying around yet ;) Will ask for a lift to the hotel :lol:

They look mad them things, how did he get to fly one of them?

skycrane.jpg

Unfortunately......he doesn't fly 'em......but he knows every last nut & bolt it takes to put one together ;) .....as he's a Mechanic on one that does logging in their rain forests :huh:

He tells me that the trees they cut down there, weigh a Helluva lot......soooooo dense from the moist climate, that the SkyCrane can only pick up 1 @ a time!

.....& these are helicopters that can easily pick up a House! :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online