dragstar clutch

kernow
This post is 4689 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello my 650 dragstar clutch is right out the end on the lever have farted around with cable and marks on crank case etc , its done 22000 and thats the original from what i can see, so its time to look inside ive just spent three hours cutting grinding welding twisting studs off just to get the exausts off :madflame: is there any type of plates to avoid when i order and where would you say was the best place to order from . Many thanks Kernow

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

most dragsters have the bite point at the last of the lever

if you do a search you'll find this out

but you get used to it lol

you could try this mod to rectify it for yourself and put your bike back together again

http://www.650ccnd.com/clutchspring.htm

Thanks for the reply gizmo 666 looks interesting , now ive just flipped the exaust off as it says in haynes manwell i am going to have a look inside and see whats what . I was trying to order online as my local one stop rip off shop main dealer wants more than the bike is worth ive seen some ebc ones online for half the price and some makes ive never heard of even cheaper just wondering what anyone had used on here and how it went . Kernow :eusa_think:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online