DT125LC restorers

finbar
This post is 4684 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I'm looking to speak to a few DT125LC restorers for a feature in Practical Sports Bikes magazine. It would involve a chat on the phone and a high res pic of you and your bike to go with your words of wisdom. If you'd be up for helping, you can contact me via a pm on the forum, by email at [email protected] or on 07875 736021.

Many thanks for any help you can give.

All the best,

Gez Kane, Practical Sports Bikes

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello,

I have restored my DT125LC. The bike is from 1983 and in my possesion from 2003. The bike looks quit well, however is not in showroomcondition. The bike is used for small trips and tours with the Dutch Yamaha DT club (also off-road). I am looking forward to help you with the DT125LC article. I am living in the Netherlands, but I hope that is not a problem. I will reply also by email, so you will have my emailadres. On the Dutch DT-site the DT125LC is shown a lot.

www.yamaha-dt.web.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

One video (more was not allowed):

and some pictures:

dt125-480.jpg

dt125-109.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online