New Yamaha Spares

N_Tart
This post is 7064 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Our shop has just inherited alot of new "old" spares. Not just yamaha by the way.

It's taking up alot of space so we are doing it at 50% off retail price. It's only supposed to be an offer for VJMC owners but the boss said I could give you lot the heads up!

Can't tell you exactly what bikes any of it is for but if you know the part number you require it might be in the box. There isn't any real big stuff (wheels, bodywork silencers that sort of thing) but lots of little bits and decals.

If you are interested I need the part numbers, PM them to me and if they are in the box we can sort you out.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Our shop has just inherited alot of new "old" spares. Not just yamaha by the way.

It's taking up alot of space so we are doing it at 50% off retail price. It's only supposed to be an offer for VJMC owners but the boss said I could give you lot the heads up!

Can't tell you exactly what bikes any of it is for but if you know the part number you require it might be in the box. There isn't any real big stuff (wheels, bodywork silencers that sort of thing) but lots of little bits and decals.

If you are interested I need the part numbers, PM them to me and if they are in the box we can sort you out.

pm ON THE WAY! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

i dont need any parts but i'll give you a PM if you want one ;)

Ohhh Where's my dualsport smilie when I need it! :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online