cockroach - update

leightonbike121
This post is 4560 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well,id love to be telling the members that read my previous thread about project cockroach ( offroad buggy/zxr750h hybrid ) about how mental it performed & how many times it tried to assasinate me - but its still sat in my workshop waiting to be taken up to my mates farm.i had hoped to have given a it quick bit of minor engineering,engine bracing etc & then a test....er....flight,but the workshop up there has been a bit hectic,it will be there in the next day or so but.i have sorted some electrical issues tho,set up & balanced the carbs & have opted for a peco twin exit exhaust tho.....honestly,it souds awesome.i havnt added any more pics because its not too easy to take pics inside my own workshop,as my previous thread shows, but as soon as i can take a couple of photos & show it in its full ....glory????.....i will. i didnt want to keep the erm :shakeno: hundreds of members who read my earlier thread in suspense for too long.anyway,i will update again soon,assuming im not being fed through a a straw & having my backside wiped for me. ( erm..swings & roundabouts i suppose lol)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No no no

I want to see it now, now, now

Ha Ha Ha :hah:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online