Drewps made a vid of his tracker

drewpy
This post is 4552 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

made a vid of me Tracker, bit tongue in cheek at the beginning... <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lO53c48sJL8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ho ho ! brill, sounded a bit limp on start up,, but fine wen warm ,, is it shorter wheel base than an XS,,, :idea: ,, and how does it feel compared with the XS,, ?

nah, its not limp, the camcorder cut the sound down, its really loud.

its not a shorter wheel base, i used longer front forks and jacked up the rear, which makes it look so! rides really well, i was taking them corners around 60!

it very light compared to a standard xs ( just an engine really) the lights work well for only 35watts!

Great bike and video! Get some goggles to complete the look - and be able to see where you're going as an added bonus! ;-)

Cool

Propper late 60's early 70's bike and gear.

Good vid drewps

Forking hell m8 that looks like the 'dawgz peripheries' and sounds mean as fukk, lol, great build Drew you've put some work into that :hyper: