my xj 900f wont start help pls

kanga
This post is 4712 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi guys

i have a problem with my bike after is rained it wouldnt start its turns over there is spark i thought maybe i flooded it so i draned out the carbs still no luck so i left it at work came back the next day and it started but then that night the same problem so i tryed to push start it no luck got it back home in the back of the work van started to take it apart checked for any loose wires checked air filter checks plugs they are new i did get it to start by pussing it down a hill but it really struggled it sounded like it was flooding iv been told to clean the carbs but if they were dirty it wouldn start at all. any help would be great cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

it might be but saying that it kinda sucks that i wont be able to ride it in the rain im not planing to go for a ride while its pissing down but if im ever out for a trip and it starts to rain i might be stuck where ever i am no? if it is this problem is there anthing thing i can do to stop this happining a gain and thank you for helping.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online