Hey people! Anyone from Yarmouth?

doormandean
This post is 4716 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello!

I'm an ex yam rider (got shadow cruisers now - sorry for swearing), in all honesty trying to find out what happened to my old FZ750 so thought this could be the place to start!

Probably eight or ten years ago when I lived in Yarmouth, thanks to a monsterously mental girlfriend, ended up moving away from the town and leaving my beloved black FZ 750 in a car workshop on Harfreys.

Anyway, by the time (and that was quite some time) I was able to pull my stuff together and was able to visit Yarco again the workshop had closed down. I'm fully aware that I'll never get the old girl back but, after I'd had her all sprayed up, the fairing etc looked ace from what I remember, and I often wonder if it ever went to a good home or ended up in the scrapyard. Cos the guys at the workshop didn't have a V5 I'm assuming it would have been broken up or scrapped.

Would be great to know if it's still running though - even better if anyone can ever tell me what the electrical problem was that made it have issues in the rain, we checked everything! :spin2:

Cheers everyone!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.