yamaha rxs100 dual seat help

rxs100dude
This post is 4719 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

does anyone know of any other seat that will fit a rxs100 is the rx100 from india the same bike could i use this seat i have just bought a 92 rxs100 it runs great and drives 100 percent the only let down is the seat is fucked and i cant find a replacement here in ireland i have contacted every breaker in the country and seen many scrapping one all the dual seats r fucked all my friends had these when i was a young teenager but they dont have any spares left any help would b greatly appreciated 700 euros for ibt training in ireland what a joke

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i know dude sorry i was trying to load up pics of it and couldnt ,let me try again,hi fellow bikers new to this website/forum i am lookin for some help in regards to a dual seat for a yamaha rxs100 92 model which i bought recently the bike itself is in great nick ,starts first kick everytime needs a slight bit of tidying but my local garage has a broken down one with new side panels 4 me,tank ,forv definate,i must goi tomorrow to view these parts,but the seat is rotten rusty pan rotted side trim,foam is almost non existant on the front of it the back is ok does anyone know where i can locate one or have one for sale i have pics of my bike but cant upload dont know why bt i am going to restore it to original condition so if anyone is looking for a black tank or a tank to cuctomize i will have my new one fitted soon tiny dent on right hand side where yamaha badge begins any help would b greatly appreciated thanks,and sorry for rushed earlier post

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online