Mid Wales Winter Ride!

Pete
This post is 7034 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I thought you guys might find this interesting as you'll be able to see the type of roads, terrain, and grim weather we have in Mid Wales!

So here's a short clip filmed yesterday on the road between Brecon and Llandovery in Mid Wales.

I'm on my TT-R250, and the guy filming is on a CCM644.

The file is only about 13mb so should take about 3-4 minutes with a Broadband connection.

Click HERE!

Hope you like it! B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Outside of the traffic that flows on the Wrong side of the road! :P:D ........that looks very much like some of the terrain around here ;)

1 Question: So Where's all the Sheep? :D

Outside of the traffic that flows on the Wrong side of the road! :P  :D ........that looks very much like some of the terrain around here ;)

1 Question: So Where's all the Sheep? :D

in Pete's garden shed ;)

good clip pete, i enjoyed watching it! the roads/scenery are similar to ours. there's some really nice looking corners there too, i can see why wales is popular with bikers. so is that the typical kind of roads you ride on a sunday run?

p.s have you had a ride on the ccm? always wondered what they're like...

That's pretty typical of most of them....as you can see they're generally pretty greasy and you'll come across various patches of horse shit and cow shit as well.

No I haven't been on the CCM.....it's one of those with the DR650 motor.

Looks nice....it's just that the company history is a bit iffy really, so I'd never consider one.