Its ready for its MOT again! :D (i hope...)

wild foamy
This post is 4715 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well peeps, the XJ is now sporting a custom made bottom suspension link, non-leaky fork seals and a new back tyre and my finest wiring repairs (no twisted wires and insulation tape here!).

it is absolutely beautiful motorcycle weather over here, but alas no doubt when the bike has been MOT'd all the weather will turn crappy and i will be confined to the lumbering 20mpg Kia for the rest of the year :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey, theres no bodges here! i did quite a profeshunel job on it and feel quite happy with the results.

so southerners, beware of a low-flying foamy, closely followed by an XJ :P

Oh my God, everyone off the roads, foams is footloose on the XJ.

seriously nice one, mind you if I can get my tracker MOT'd, anything should pass :eusa_whistle:

im just thinking forward to when the XJ Turbo goes for its MOT... oh dear... :/

still, i have to get it stripped down before that day ever comes... im just gonna hack the dowpipes off as close to the head as i can methink, its a shame to waste them but looks like im going to end up getting a full new system anyway

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online