Top this speeding ticket

drewpy
This post is 4590 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

too right i would have fired LOL :P.

hate to be a killjoy, but those radar guns have a maximum range of around 1 mile... so how they managed to lock on to a tornado is a mystery...

whats the radar range of the tornado jet? bet it locked onto the police radar, causing a fauls readout b4 jamming the signal. ......he he he ..........shame the pilot had some common sence lol

Much as we would love it to be true ...... it ain't. This story has been going round since at least the mid-90's to my certain knowledge - I worked in the MoD back then and recall some of my uniformed pals having a chuckle over it, not for the 'Stupid Cops' but for the impossibility of it....

If only the so-called journalist had bothered to check Snopes before committing to print .....!

whats the radar range of the tornado jet? bet it locked onto the police radar, causing a fauls readout b4 jamming the signal. ......he he he ..........shame the pilot had some common sence lol

Using the Foxhunter radar, it's 115 miles, but shhhhh, don't tell anybody because it's classified. :lipseal:

Using the Foxhunter radar, it's 115 miles, but shhhhh, don't tell anybody because it's classified. :lipseal:

I've defended you up until now Nev, you do have too much time on your hands to know that !!!!! :rofl:

I've defended you up until now Nev, you do have too much time on your hands to know that !!!!! :rofl:

He, he,he, Ayup Weimi, nice ta see ya back mate.

Aye crackin piece of kit, we get the odd one or two, flying over en route to Dartmoor. In fact theres rumours that a lad who's parents live in the village, flies pretty damn low whenever he's going over

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online