YAMAHA RIDING GROUPS IN MUMBAI, INDIA

This post is 3074 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well hi there!!...

we r a small group riding mostly on weekends and late at night as u knw its practically impossible in da day in mumbai.....bsically three of us occasionally a few more join in.....we have not gone out of mumbai as of yet but planning in progress......two fz-s and a pulsar 220....we stay in malad so strt frm here.....we r open also to joining a bigger group ...

• 1 year later...

hi. there tis is Riyaz i m rider tooo, i hve made some journeys like mumbai to goa , pune , nasik, etc on my yamaha fazer but now i m looking for

little more fur there to go so u can add me on FB [email protected] well some planing on my head from mumbai to .............?

• 3 months later...

well hi there!!...

we r a small group riding mostly on weekends and late at night as u knw its practically impossible in da day in mumbai.....bsically three of us occasionally a few more join in.....we have not gone out of mumbai as of yet but planning in progress......two fz-s and a pulsar 220....we stay in malad so strt frm here.....we r open also to joining a bigger group ...

• 2 years later...

hi. there tis is Riyaz i m rider tooo, i hve made some journeys like mumbai to goa , pune , nasik, etc on my yamaha fazer but now i m looking for

little more fur there to go so u can add me on FB [email protected] well some planing on my head from mumbai to .............?

we are going to do Mumbai - leh -  Mumbai in this Aug. We are moving on 15 air and coming on 6 separate if you want please contact me on 7350153153 

It's usually NOT a good idea to add you phone number to a post, if you want to get in touch then PM the member.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online