Paulwhite

elmmet
This post is 4736 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just wondered if y.o.c t-shirts are still going ahead?

elmmetxx

yeah sorry iv not deliverd for squiers been having some family trouble. im hoping everyone is still interested in the YOC t-shirt we only just hit the 25 shirt minimun (last count) so unless people still want them and we can get 25 definate sales then it might cost more than the £10 a shirt (im hoping its not going to come to that and we can get a bulk order of 25) its either that or i pay £75 in good faith to get the screens made then get them made as and when, but that would increase the cost. (not sure by how much id have to get a quote)

again im sorry for not commiting to what i said but hopefully everyone is still interested. and i can get them made.

.Paul.

well iv just had a setback to my funds today some theiving bastard has stole the kids christmas money, i cant understand it cause thats the only thing thats missing (thank god!) only had the tin for 2 days !!! still... some scrote has got away with over 200 quid of my hard earned cash and the misses is devistated bless her. iv got to get some proper security installed wich means i cant aford to get the screens made for the shirts this month. sorry peeps but there gonna have to wait till next month.

Paul, get the money up front mate, but don't put it in a tin, put it in a virtual tin ie a bank account :eusa_whistle:

seriously, sorry to hear about the break in!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online