My latest Headache.

Pilger
This post is 4741 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm new here and figured I would show off the latest bike that was given to me. A '76 XS750. It came off a reserve in saskatchewan and shows alot of weird/stupid fixes. Let me know what you think, any ideas of which way I should take it. I'm stumped for now and thank god winter is coming.

004-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome along dude B)

That bike looks good,,,,,,,,strip her back and do her up to the 9's,,,,,,,,,,she will look good in the end

I'd get an NOS wiring loom, start looking now usiing ebay notifications.

The rest can be cleaned refurbed as and when.

don't forget, yamaha used some parts bins across the range in the 70's, so you may get switches etc off other era bikes. (I got xs1100 brakes on my 400)

:welcome: to the forum Pilger

Thanks for the welcomes, I Have been going mad trying to track down an original harness with nothing coming up. Went to a salvage yard today that has one in the worst shape possible but complete and every time I asked a question the price went up. They did not want to make money was my best guess. I have searched ebay but might be typing in the wrong words.

I figure I have a good winter in the garage ahead of me, also picking up another beast and loosing space.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online